MAIN HOMEPAGE SCHOOL ARCHIVES TEACHING STAFF HEADMASTERS LOG PHOTO GALLERIES LINKS
WELCOME TO THE ARCHIVE WEBSITE

OF

BURNLEY TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL

BURNLEY TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL HOUSES AND SCHOOL HYMN

Burnley Technical High School was formed in August 1956 by the merger of Heasandford Technical High School for girls and Towneley Technical High School for boys. It remained as B.T.H.S. until 1972.
The school had four houses

ASSHETON STARKIE SHUTTLEWORTH TOWNELEY


The school hymn was Beethoven's Creations Hymn

SCHOOL RECORDS

Head Boys, Head Girls, School and House Captains,
Victor and Vixtrix Ludorums
1956 - 1972



© Copyright: Colin Ormston 2012